Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog #0

   
     My prior experiences to using technology before taking this course are not extremely crazy.  I learned how to play on the computer and use different programs on the computer when I was very young.  I have never really taken any computer courses until this one.  However, if I ever have a problem with my computer or phone, I can do enough research to usually figure out the solution to that problem!
     I hope to learn in this class more about the programs we are going to be using such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel.  These are going to be used very often in my college experience.  Even though I've used them many times, it is still important to learn more things about them that I did not know prior to this class.
     After taking the learning styles quiz, I have come to the conclusion that I have a moderate to difficult time learning if my preference isn't done right.  Therefore, I hope the learning environment that I continue to learn in is more suitable for me.  If not, I will do my best to accustom myself to a new and different learning environment!  Also, when studying on my own, it can be easier to studying in my own, comfortable learning environment.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, Hallie! I am glad to hear that you are self-sufficient when it comes to computer issues (Google is amazing). Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the course.

    ReplyDelete