Monday, April 4, 2016

Post #10

     Data collection tools can be a very important as a teacher.  These tools include any types of graphs that contain any type of data.  Graphs are a crucial part of displaying data, and can also make this displaying of data easier to read and understand.  Teachers will have to use data collection tools in almost any subject they choose to teach.  If I am going to become a teacher, I'm not exactly sure what grade I would like to teach.  I am thinking about teaching elementary school.  Data collection tools can come in handy when teaching them math and science.
     After reading some of my classmates blogs and commenting on several, I like that we had to incorporate a lot of the projects and assignments that we worked on throughout the entire semester.  It was interesting to see how creative my classmates could get on their projects as well!
     I was always good with working on iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.  However, the next step for me to learn is Photoshop.  I've had some experience with it, but not enough to make a very cool picture.  Hopefully one day, maybe even in another technology course I take at FSU, I will be able to learn how to use it.
     I can achieve these goals by viewing videos on how to use Photoshop, by taking a class at FSU, or even taking a class somewhere else.  I may even have friends that know how to use Photoshop, and can teach me the ins and outs of it.  It will be a fun and helpful experience to help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment