Monday, March 14, 2016

Post #7

     Powerpoint can be used to make many different types of presentations.  To use Powerpoint for representing each level of Bloom's Taxonomy can be simple.  One can put a picture of the entire taxonomy pyramid.  Then the person making the Powerpoint can go into each level on different slides, and explain them in a creative way.
     Adaptive technologies, or assistive technologies help aid in helping students or people with disabilities.  These can be very useful when dealing with someone who needs a specific type of equipment or technology to process the information being taught.  These types of technology can include things such as subtitles or closed captioning for a person who is deaf, or even a basic calculator to help aid in assistance to a person solving a problem.
     The web page design assignment was a pretty easy assignment.  I learned how to use the website "weebly", which I can hopefully use sometime in the future.  However, the website was not cooperative sometimes, for example when I tried to highlight the words and make them a different color, it took several tries for it to finally work.  I can improve my site next time by adding a little more information!  This can be used in my future career if I do pursue a career in teaching, I can make a teacher website for myself.
Link to website: msharnold.weebly.com


4 comments:

  1. I like the color scheme of your website and how the titles are easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website looks really cool. So happy to see all the Seminole love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble with changing the colors of words on my website also! The site malfunctioned a little but a useful tool indeed for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your webpage background. I did not see it as one of the preset website templates so I am guessing you did it yourself. Would like to learn how to do it sometime. We all have a lot of learning to do but it seems like you have the design part down. Good job and go Noles

    ReplyDelete